Register for an ESL account
ESL is world's largest, independent eSports brand, leading the industry across various games with numerous online and offline competitions. This includes high profile international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL Pro Series, Starcraft® II World Championship Series, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems. Registration and Participation in these grassroots Ladders and Leagues are for free. This is how you register:
- 1. Click on Login/Register
- 2. Click on Create Account
- 3. Fill in the form
- 4. Confirm your registration
Hint: It is possible that your e-Mail provider will sort out our automatic generated Mails as Spam. Please take a look in your Spam folder.
League of Legends Getting Started Guide
Please read carefully and follow all the steps below
1. Please make sure the players on your team have clicked on the team join link that was provided to you.
2. Click this link to your League of Legends tournament cup
3. On the right side of the cup LOL SUMMONER NAME (NORTH AMERICA) click on Register to enter in your Summoner's name (Case Sensitive).
4. To find your match, click on Results.
5. Click on Info for the match that needs to be played
6. On the match page you will find three Tournament Codes for each match.
The Tournament Code provides the easiest way to play a League of Legends ESL tournament match. It automates all League of Legends matches played in an ESL tournament. Tournament Code is easy to use! Simply copy the Tournament Code to your League of Legends client. The client will automatically send you to the match lobby with the right opponents and match settings. After the match, the League of Legends client automatically reports the match result and the lineup from both teams to the ESL servers. All you have to do is to upload a result screenshot afterwards.
7. Copy the first tournament code for the first match
8. Open your League of Legends client click Play on the top left then click on the Trophy icon
9. Paste the tournament code in the field box and click join
10. Invite your team mates or tell them to enter the tournament code.
11. Make sure your opponent is ready and start the game!
12. Take a Screenshot of the results of the game and thats all!
If you need help feel free to Click here to open a ticket or contact one of our admins on Discord
Info: Main Tournament information such as quick rules, game format, and game settings!
Rankings: Your current rankings/standings in the tournamment
Results: Your match schedule and matches
Teams: Current teams in the competition
Rules: Rules of the tournament
Support: Need help? open a support ticket or contact an Admin on Discord